Friday, October 2, 2009

Just things.....

I realized that I had not posted anything in a long time, so here is a hodge podge of things that are on my mind.
First things first, is that it is raining again!!! Yes, they called for beautiful skies this weekend and here it is at almost 4 pm on Friday only an hour before the official start of the weekend and it is pouring outside. It doesn't look promising that it is moving out any time soon!! This entire week has been one of those "wonderful fall days" as some of my friends have said. As far as I am concerned it has been pretty a bit chilly for me, but thats all I ever say because if it was 99 degree's I would say its not warm enough outside. Yes, I never used to care about the temperature, but I have learned as time has gone on that I hate cold weather!!!
The Flu is another one of my concerns, one of my friends and her son have the flu and I feel bad for them. Her hubby is overseas and she is nursing the two of them back to health. I wish I could help out, but I can't risk it!! :) I don't do sick well at all and have no plans on getting sick this fall and winter if I can help it. I have been extra cautious to be sure to wash everytime I use a door or shake hands ect. I go to the office and find out today, one of the gials in the office is sick with the flu and then thinks possibly its the "Swine" type. I am not sure if they can determnine that immediately, but I was able to determine that my "Clorox wipes and spray cleaner" that have been hidden under the desk were ready to be broken out to clean surfaces. I wiped the copier, the bathroom door handles and anything that I thought they could have infected. I just wish that if someone was feeling ill that they just stay home that day. Its too easy to spread this stuff. Either way after lunch I left and came home to the cleanliness of my domain.
I am going on a little trip to Myrtle Beach this weekend. Its finally time to take the motor coach out for a trip. Its always fun to do and we are going to do a little shopping and a show while gone. The ting I look forward to the most is that I can go by and see Sawyer when we go through Wilmington!!! He has been so good at school and his grandpa has offered him a dollar for each good day at school.
Well off to the trip so I have to leave now. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment