Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blah Blogs

After much thought about this entire Blog situation I thought why not? We have as a society come to wanting things here and now so I thought that this is a great way to connect with those who want to know whats happening at our area of the beach "here and now".
Emerald Isle is located on the southern most island of the outer banks chain. We like to call it our own "little piece of heaven". It is primarily a family beach with many homes that are built on the ocean sands. Our company Bluewater GMAC Real Estate is the largest company that manages these properties for vacation rental purposes. Most people know that, but for those who are interested in vacationing this is the website you should go to in order to check out whats available. www.bluewatergmac.com We have prices variying from a condo/tel (motel room) on the beach to 9 bedroom "Sandcastles" which are all available for rent.
Also known as the top Real Estate company in Carteret county; Bluewater GMAC Real Estate also offers properties for sale. With 4 offices convieniently located on both the island (Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach) as well as on the mainland in Cape Carteret and Historic Beaufort, NC.
If you or anyone you know is wanting to invest or purchase property, let me know and I can get them hooked up with the right people to make this happen.

So, now that I have gone into my background of my job, I will be offering up local info, weather reports, activities, restaurant recommendations, and just the little things people want to know when they are visiting here. Its one thing when you go on vacation but when you want the "insider " information before you get there, its great to have a resource. I always look into the local scene before I plan a trip or find someone who is quite familiar with the place to get the "scoop" before I go. This is going to offer some of that for those who are interested.

In addition I will offer a little of what it is like being in a place that most folks save all year to go on vacation to. We truely have a wonderful place to live and will be sharing some of that with you as well. Be sure to check back frequently and ask me questions so that I can get you the information. This is meant to be an information blog as well.

Obviously, I could write forever, but lets get this posted so we can start getting on with the task at hand. Write, or comment so we can start planning your trip to the beautiful Crystal Coast of NC soon. Emerald Isle is a place you want to be.

3 comments:

  1. GREAT idea!! I'll be looking forward to reading everything you write!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy I love it. I'll be cking in often as an escape. Keep lots of pictures popping. I enjoy seeing what I'm reading about. Jaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to get by the beach tommorrow and will post new pics when I can. The weather is picking up and tourists will be coming. I will update when I can.

    ReplyDelete